Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Photo time...........




Red Screamer
Rest Bay, Porthcawl
Ads, a student we taught this year!
Sav, leaving a little smoke trail......
So I broke my leg a week ago so and am off the water for a little while, however in between the ususal sorting of orders etc here at Blast HQ in Porthcawl we have managed to get to the beach each time the wind has been up with my trusty camera.
Gareth another of this years students now ripping!

It's getting pretty cold here now and been very wet the past few weeks so I'm not missing it quite so bad.

I've always loved taking photo's and dare I say it I almost enjoy it as much as actually kiting/surfing/mtb'ing myself...but not quite!
Rest Bay, Porthcawl

Llangennith, Gower
Anyway, being forced off the water has allowed me to spend a little more time on the beach capturing the moment for the other uber keen guys here rather than the ususal POV style GoPro shots I've been quite obsessed with over the past 12 months since we bought one.

Lighting has been pretty poor with many dark grey days and very little sunshine but in some ways that's cool as it shows the kitesurfing for exactly what it is in the depths of winter...hardcore!
The crowds have long gone and only the few hardy souls are left with empty windy beaches...you have to love it!

Camera is a Canon 560D with Canon EF 100-400

No comments:

Post a Comment